I'm a product manager and embodiment therapist, and my aim is to help people live more meaningful lives.
For the last twelve years, I've worked in consumer-facing tech development for startups and corporate organizations, such as MIRROR, Samsung, and others. I am interested in exploring ways technology can empower individuals and societies, and support both personal evolution and collective healing.
As an embodiment therapist, I facilitate individual and group sessions that utilize the body as a tool for building connection to the present moment. From this deeper sense of embodied presence, we work towards generating self-acceptance, accessing innate wisdom, and developing a personal understanding of intuition, instinct and intellect.
When I'm not at a computer or on a yoga mat, I am probably dancing barefoot, creating something, studying something, or hiking with my rescue dog, Wolfie.
2016 - 2017
As part of my inquiry into the intersection of technology, body and culture; I took some time to travel through South Africa, and Central and South America. During this time of research, I explored many of the innate technologies of native wisdom in these places; and further how they relate to the development of a collective social consciousness.
- New York University, Master's coursework in Interactive Technology (ITP)
(left program early to accept opportunity with MIRROR)
- General Assembly, Product Management
- Circling Europe, Surrendered Leadership
- Coldtowne Conservatory Improvisation Theater
- Texas State University, Bachelor's in Finance and Business Administration
For resume, visit LinkedIn.
EMBODIMENT TRAINING + EXPERIENCE
- Yoga Therapy (600-HR) | Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy
- Yoga Teaching (200-HR) | Blooming Lotus, Bali, Indonesia
- Thai Yoga Bodywork | TMC, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Hundreds of hours of 5Rhythms movement meditation practice